You will work on the avionics flight control firmware for our latest drone which includes the general architecture, as well as low level drivers for peripherals such as sensors and the transmission system.
During your time within our team, you will work closely with our Firmware and Electronics engineers to develop the next generation of inspection drones.
We require a Bachelor degree in Micro-Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent. We look for autonomous, self-motivated and curious individuals who are not afraid of the unknown and willing to learn fast, with experience in some of these fields:
- Embedded programming in C/C++ on ARM or similar MCU’s
- Real time operating systems
- Low level system communication (SPI, I2C, USART, etc.)
- Experience with drones, in robotics or other mechatronic devices is a plus
In addition to your passion for high tech products and your motivation to work in a challenging and innovative environment, you can be represented by the following traits:
- Team player, willing to collaborate with multicultural people from various horizons
- Passion for unmanned autonomous mobile robotics!
- Problem-solving mindset, hands-on, proactive and willing to take ownership
- Strong commitment to quality, architecture and documentation
- Flexible and self-motivated with a strong desire to learn
- Fluent in English; French would be an asset but not essential