Do you want to deep dive in the fast-growing industry of drones and get a rewarding experience within a dynamic startup environment?
At Flyability, we believe that robots should be sent in hazardous places and dangerous situations instead of putting humans in danger. To support our belief we created Elios, the world’s first collision-tolerant flying robot that for the first time allows entry to complex and indoor spaces. Joining Flyability is not just taking on a new job, it is seizing the opportunity to improve the life of millions of people and build the future of robotics.
To complete our creative and dynamic team in Lausanne, we are seeking a
As an Area Sales Manager, your mission will be to generate revenue in your assigned territories. Your core activities will consist of identifying and closing new sales opportunities, as well as creating long-term and trusting relationships with existing customers and partners.
You will be part of the sales team and report to the Team Manager for EMEA.
- Own the sales objectives and growth strategy in your assigned territory;
- Manage and develop a network of channel partners;
- Generate revenue with new and existing customers, with an emphasis on large industrial conglomerates;
- Travel to customers and partners for proof of concept projects, presentations, and tradeshows; and
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up; outbound campaigns and events.
- More than 5 years of experience in B2B sales at an international level;
- English and French Bilingual Proficiency. Any other language a strong asset;
- Ideally already based in France or willing to relocate;
- Willing to work remotely (up to 50% of the time) and travel in Europe (up to 50% of the time);
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills;
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work flexibly and collaboratively on a wide range of tasks; and
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
Flyability is a young Swiss company that values autonomy and thorough leadership. Every day, you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and contribute to solving challenging problems. We all pull on the same rope and each voice is important to move forward.