As an Area Sales Manager, your mission will be to generate revenue in your assigned territories. Your core activities will consist of identifying and closing new sales opportunities, as well as creating long-term and trusting relationships with existing customers and partners.
You will be part of the highly performing, highly demanding Flyability Asia-Pacific Sales Team and report directly to the Asia-Pacific Director.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up; outbound campaigns and events;
- Work to educate the customers with the objective to close deals;
- Own the sales objectives and growth strategy in your assigned territory;
- Manage and develop a network of channel partners;
- Generate revenue with new and existing customers, with an emphasis on working with resellers;
- When and where possible, travel to customers and partners for proof of concepts, presentations, and tradeshows.
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B sales in South East Asia;
- Fluent English; other languages (Malays, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Thai..) will be a strong plus;
- Experience in working with both distributors and end-customers;
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills;
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work flexibly and collaboratively on a wide range of tasks;
- Comfortable and able to travel;
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines;
- Experience in the sale of hardware products is a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.