Country Sales Manager - Japan
start date: as soon as possible
- Generate growth with new and existing customers, with an emphasis on working with local resellers;
- Support the network of channel partners (master resellers, sub-resellers, agents..);
- Source new sales opportunities through joint marketing campaigns and events;
- Shape the revenue strategy in your assigned territory.
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B sales in Japan;
- Fluent Japanese (native) and English.
- Comfortable and able to travel to all regions of Japan;
- Experience in working with both resellers and end-customers;
- Experience in the sale of industrial hardware products is a plus;
- Experience in the Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Infrastructures , Public Safety and Robotics sectors is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills;
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work independently and flexibly on a wide range of tasks;
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines;
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Being based in the Tokyo region is a plus.