Customer Support Specialist
Starting date: January 2020
Your mission will be at the front line of our customer service department, answering questions and requests from our over 400 customers around the world. After your training on the technical aspects of our products, your goal will be to make them successful by giving them technical advice, understand and solve their issues, and assist them with logistics aspects. You will report to the head of customer support.
- Support customers and internal stakeholders by answering Incoming requests through the ticketing system and/or phone conversation
- Fulfill customers spare parts orders
- Escalate Issues Identified to the engineering department for Investigation
- 2-3 years of experience In a customer support or field technician related position.
- Very good written and oral command of English required. Fluency in French or any other language Is an asset.
- Technical knowledge in electronics, automation and/or mechanics. Interest In robotics an asset.
- Genuine drive to make customers happy
- We are seeking a curious individual, with a high level of organization, proactivity and an eye for details, with ability to work under tight deadlines and face unexpected situations