Firmware Engineer (100%)
Starting date: as soon as possible
You are an experienced, quality oriented, firmware developer who can work in close collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams. You like structured, simple, efficient and well documented codes. You know how building robust, stable and reliable firmware, delivering features expected by your stakeholders per scope and timing. You have strong troubleshooting capabilities, self-management and excellent communication skills.
As Firmware Engineer, you bring extended experience in C and C++ development in an embedded environment (ARM Cortex) and a track record in working with a variety of communication protocols including SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, USB as well as wireless stacks such as BLE.
Most importantly, as team player, you are inspired by our mission and you want having an active role in our aggressive development.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders and push to get of specifications, interfaces and functionalities well documented
- Design and specify firmware architecture
- Implement robust, stable and reliable firmware drivers, systems and frameworks for microcontrollers, sensors, actuators and other robotic key components
- Integrate and test your application-specific solutions on the hardware
- Be a driving member of an agile team aiming to deliver bug-free firmware to our highly demanding professional customers
Your proven experiences
- Bsc/Msc in Electronic, Robotics, Micro technique or equivalent, and 5+ years of experiences in designing and developing software in C/C++ language for embedded design especially for ARM Cortex M0/M4f/M7 devices
- Solid development experience in the area of task and memory management in FreeRTOS environment
- Experience with digital signal processing (DSP) is a plus
- Commitment to implement, test and support high-quality, reliable and maintainable software
- Experience in test-driven and agile software development
- Hands-on debugging experience (e.g. using oscilloscopes and other common electrical engineering tools)
- Strong self-motivation, self-initiative & communication skills.
- Precise, innovative & dedicated.
- Team, solution, quality & customer-oriented; with willingness to review and document code
- Fluent English (spoken & written), French a plus