In this position, you will join us in redefining UAV boundaries and bring drones indoors, in complex and confined spaces, and in contact with people. Together we will shape the future of the drone market through innovation and commercialization of novel products improving how people work, play and communicate.
For this full-time and permanent position in the Engineering department, your role will be to participate in the firmware development of Flyability’s current and future UAVs.
What you will own:
- Developing custom firmware from scratch for various sensors, cameras, transmission systems, LEDs, motors, smart batteries, etc
- Developing high level code, with clean abstractions and architecture
- Ensuring the reliability of your code by respecting good practices and by testing your code
- Optimizing the performance and the stability of your code
- Interfacing with the control and electronics teams
- Experience in real-time embedded software development.
- Experience in working with RTOS’s.
- Experience with ARM-Cortex M MCU’s or similar.
- Strong command of C.
- Familiar with GCC Toolchain, build management, linker scripts, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration is a plus.
- Experience with git and enforcing proper work flows.
- Experience with embedded Linux is a plus
- Eye for details, structured work organization and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Drive, autonomy, curiosity and team play.
- Good level of English. French or any additional language an asset.
- Experience with SCRUM is a plus