Inside Sales Representative
Starting date: As soon as possible
As an Inside Sales Representative, your mission will be to develop our sales in multiple territories. Identifying and closing new sales opportunities, and creating long-term and trusting relationships with existing customers and distributors will be your core activity.
You will be part of the sales team and report to the Sales Director.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Generate revenue through direct sales and work closely with a network of channel partners
- Develop new channel relationships in key expansion territories
- Manage the sales pipeline with a keen focus on conversion success
- Support the field sales team as necessary
- 1 to 3 years of experience in B2B sales at an international level
- Previous experience in a sales development or inside sales role a plus
- Fluent in English. Russian or any other language a strong asset
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work flexibly and collaboratively on a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines