For this internship, you will join the life of the startup as a full team member and work on projects in line with your interests and competences. Your daily tasks will include design, prototyping and testing of future products and new concepts.
During your time within our team, you will work closely with our engineering team and have access to our fully furnished mechanical workshop.
We require a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Micro-Engineering, or equivalent. We look for autonomous, self-motivated and curious individuals who are not afraid of the unknown and willing to learn fast, with experience in some of these fields:
- CAD design (experience in Solidworks an asset)
- Mechanical testing (Dynamic tests, data acquisition)
- Design for manufacturing, design for assembly
- Prototyping of drones, robotics or mechatronic devices
- A good understanding of industrial manufacturing and assembly processes
- Autonomous but with very good communication skills
- Proficient in English, French is an asset