start date: as soon as possibleContext
We manufacture the world’s leading drone for indoor industrial inspection. Our technology enables the world’s largest asset owners to send robotic solutions in confined spaces and hazardous environments instead of human beings. Flyability was founded in 2014, and is headquartered in Switzerland with offices in Denver and Singapore, and a global team of about 100 people. Our solution is used by thousands of customers worldwide, in a wide variety of industries including Energy, Power Generation, Mining, Chemicals, Maritime, and Public Infrastructure.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be able to handle two crucial and diverse aspects of our marketing strategy: digital marketing and event management. As our Marketing Manager, you will have the ownership of driving sales through marketing activities in North America through both digital marketing campaigns, and events. This role will work closely with the Global Marketing team based in Switzerland to help push global initiatives in North America.
On a day-to-day basis, you will work with the sales team to build and deploy digital marketing campaigns to generate leads for direct sales and channel sales. You will also coordinate and execute marketing activities in North America with the global marketing team to ensure global coherence in our marketing efforts. You will work alongside our commercial partners to build collaborative marketing campaigns. Finally, you will be responsible to plan and execute various events such as conferences, tradeshows, and roadshows. As this position will be the backbone of our lead generation, we are looking for someone who has previous experience in B2B lead generation, is creative, and well organized.
- Manage and run digital marketing campaigns, including email campaigns, social media campaigns, and paid advertisement to generate leads or to grow existing accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to build localized marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with the Global marketing team to deploy global campaigns
- Coordinate, plan, advertise and execute North American year-long roadshow (up to 20 events), attend as needed
- Coordinate all aspects of tradeshow marketing, planning and execution, attend as needed
- Coordinate and assist in executions of conferences with the Global marketing team
- Proactivity, integrity, and the ability to work in an international team
- Experience developing and executing digital marketing campaigns, preferably targeted to selling complex products to the industrial sector, account based marketing experience is a plus
- Experience coordinating, planning, and deploying conferences and tradeshows
- Master’s degree or higher and/or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to load, unload, set up equipment weighing 50-70 pounds
- Ability to work in the United States and drive a vehicle
Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time. An annual trip to our headquarters in Switzerland may be requested.