To grow our Software Engineering team, we are seeking a Computer Graphics Developer who will be responsible for defining, designing, implementing, testing and supporting our 3D visualization tool suite in a Qt/C++ ecosystem.
You have a strong knowledge of modern computer graphics pipelines and libraries like OpenGL, DirectX and Vulkan. You are familiar with terms like unit tests, integration tests, regression tests and stress tests. You know when good is “good enough” and where to take a closer look.
What you will own:
- Define, build, maintain and document the Flyability 3D visualization tool suite.
- Write robust, stable, reliable and maintainable code within committed time frames
- Design tests and ensure software quality. Plan, design, operate and improve continuous integration and automated testing systems. Test on real hardware in typical customer scenarios
- As one of the most experienced computer graphics developers in the team, you share your knowledge of the language and the architecture with the team and help everyone’s competencies to grow.
- Minimum 3, ideally 5 years of backend computer graphics programming experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Previous experience designing and building cross-platform C++ libraries
- Good knowledge of CMake and C++ build process
- You have excellent communication skills and like challenging the status quo
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Previous experience with WebGL is a plus
- Qt development experience is a plus
In addition to your passion for high tech products, and your motivation to work in a challenging and innovative environment, you can be represented by the following traits:
- Team player, willing to collaborate with multicultural people from various horizons
- Passion for object-oriented software design
- Problem-solving mindset, hands-on, proactive and willing to take ownership
- Strong commitment to quality, architecture and documentation
- Flexible and self-motivated with a strong desire to learn
- Fluent in English, French would be a plus