As Technical Product Manager, you will be the voice of the customer and work cross-functionally with Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Operations to guide products from inception to launch by connecting the customers’ needs to the technical and business worlds.
With a good technical understanding, you will continuously help the engineering team focus on the highest customer priorities. You will take part in shaping our product development roadmap to bring most value to our customers, with a focus on our SW, data processing and data acquisition products. This role requires flexibility, and proactive and persistent interactions with clients and engineers. This role involves traveling, visiting customers and partners, testing and presenting our product and prototypes.
What you will own:
- Be the voice of the customer at the company level by building an in-depth understanding of our end-users, their use cases and their needs through visits, field demonstrations, and prototype testing
- Guide products from inception to launch by working collaboratively with Engineering, Sales, and Marketing.
- Establish, communicate, review and validate acceptance criteria for the product requirements
- Manage and prioritize customers needs, new feature requests and product changes
- Gather and share relevant regulations or guidelines, and competitive intelligence information
- Help develop an exciting product roadmap for Flyability
- Being a strong promoter of our product and brand in the target market
- Hands-on approach, willing to spend a lot of time on the field with customers to understand their needs and wishes
- Degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Prior experience as Product Manager, Applications Engineer, or in NDT inspection or surveying, ideally in the field of drones, software, robotics, automation, or other high-tech environment
- Excellent analytical skills, fast learning skills and adaptation to a broad variety of tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, also via phone / video calling
- English required, French an asset