After the recent introduction of courses aiming at teaching Elios users how to tackle the most difficult inspections, Flyability expands its network of training partners worldwide. With a foot in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, Elios users can now access a broad variety of training courses where the pilot is confronted with scenarios of the highest difficulty, in a training setup.
The network of partners includes:
- UAS Inc in Ontario, Canada
- MFE Rentals in Pasadena and Chicago, USA
- XD4 Solutions in Victoria, Brazil
- Droneflight in Chester and Darlington, UK
- Oleum TOTAL in Dunkerque, France
- Flyability in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Blue Innovation in Tokyo, Japan
- Bowee in Jinan, China
The training offers cover multiple industries and assets representative of the multiple contexts where an indoor inspection can be performed. Among our network of partners, our customers have access to the following assets:
- Stacks / Chimneys
- Ballast Tanks
- Industrial Plant Rooms
- Underground Mines
- Wind Mills
- Tanks of all sizes and shapes
- Metallic constructions and structures
- Pipes and pipe racks
- Ladders and safety platforms
- Skatepark, and more...
To learn more about the courses provided by Flyability and its partners visit our page.