Take the guesswork out of your surveying operations
Transform Elios 3 LiDAR datasets into highly accurate 3D models with a precision of ± 2cm thanks to a robust SLAM algorithm featuring loop closure & global optimization.
Adjust algorithm settings to build optimal maps even for harsh data capture scenarios such as dark, dusty, or reflective environments.
Enhance your point-clouds using filtering options to make them look cleaner and more defined.
Highly accurate measurement
Perform distance, surface, and volumetric measurements to support various use cases in Mining & Aggregates or Infrastructure & Utilities industries.
Whether your desired outcome is in two or three dimensions GeoSLAM Connect for Elios 3 is the entry gate to the whole GeoSLAM software suite including solutions for: Stockpile Volumes Monitoring, Production Mapping, Convergence Analysis, Shaft Inspection, Floorplanning, Construction Progress Tracking, and Scan to BIM.
Georeferencing (Coming soon)
Accurately match any point of your map with its coordinates in the real world so you can reconcile above- & underground data.
Combine multiple models into a single one aggregating data captured across missions to get a consolidated view of your workings.
Create clean, georeferenced point clouds automatically
Powered by the world’s leading SLAM algorithm alongside 3D visualisation of your data, additional processing and filtering, workflow automation tools and integration into third party software applications. With the press of one button, your data will be automatically processed in GeoSLAM Connect, saved in a folder of your choice, and prepared for the next step of your workflow.
When to use Elios 3 & GeoSLAM Connect
Whether you are in underground mines, surveying inaccessibles infrastructures or mapping indoor stockpiles, surveying unreachable areas is now possible.
- Ore passes
- Draw points
- Ventilation systems
- Convergence monitoring
- Rock mass classification
- Volumetric measurement for over / under break, reconciliations and stockpile paste scheduling
- Confirm backfilling volumes and heights
- Improve scheduling and backfill design, reduce production interruptions
- Quickly identify remaining stope volumes
- Locating hang ups
- Thickness and volume measurement of blockages
Infrastructure & Utilities
- Production plants
- Construction grounds
- Emergency sites
- Historical sites
- Critical infrastructures such as bridges, pipes, dams, refineries
- Mapping and georeferencing of existing workings in order to plan for further civil engineering development (usually underground).
- Indoor and underground stockpiles