Here you can find the latest versions of the Elios 2 firmware. The latest versions are:
Avionics v1.4 (MD5 hash: b62e46d6ad17b290644463dcea99ff19)
Camera v072a (firmware.bin)
v1.4 November 2020
- Photogrammetry flight mode now has grid lines overlaid to help with managing overlap during flight.
- Failsafe: After loss of signal the drone maintains altitude for 15 seconds, then starts the auto descent.
- Firmware update is only possible if drone battery voltage is higher than 16V
New warnings to communicate about hardware issues in the transmission system.
- Added warnings to communicate that motors are approaching or have exceeded the maximum recommended replacement interval of 25 flight hours.
- Added warnings to communicate that the battery is approaching or has exceeded the maximum recommended lifetime of 40 discharge cycles.
- Battery SoC estimation is shown only if battery cycles < 40
Warning to detect defective battery through high cells imbalance
- General improvements in vertical stability
- Camera Initialization improved to avoid recording error. Drone cannot be rearmed immediately after disarming to ensure proper video file termination.
- General bug fixes and improvements
v1.3 March 2020
- Distance lock setpoint is now tunable
- Improved tuning for auto closeup LED
- Drone blinks during arming sequence to estimate battery internal resistance
- Drone will not arm if battery is outside temperature range
Added more info to payload logs
- Avionics watchdog to debug avionics
Checks if camera SD Card is at least 64GB
- Will not start recording video if there is no space on SD card
- Better motion detection for IMU calibration
- Improved altitude control
- Live video feed switches to SDcomposite if HDMI error is detected
- Removed glitches in camera warnings
- Improved yaw control
- Corrected trim implementation
- Improved drone stability on the ground
- Fixed logging issues