A beeping sound and red flashing LED can indicate the following errors:
- Low battery on the GCS
- calibration required on the GCS control sticks
- Hardware error in the GCS
If the possibility of a low battery has been eliminated then the use of the "DJI GO" app is required the debug the issue further. As DJI GO and Elios Cockpit don't get along , we do not recommend you to install it on the tablet provided by Flyability. We recommend installing DJI GO on your personal device, such as smartphone or tablet.
What you will need:
- USB Device with DJI GO installed (DJI GO—for products before P4 version)
- USB Cable
- the GCS
These steps have to be followed:
- Deploy, connect the USB cable and turn on the Pilot GCS and the Camera Operator GCS.
On the Camera Operator GCS:
- Launch DJI GO.
- Once the Remote Controller Picture appears, tap on Camera.
Tap on the bar at the top of the screen to display the cause of the error.
If calibration is required, follow the on screen instructions to perform the calibration.
A hardware error requires the unit to be sent back for repairs or swapped out for a new unit.