April 8, 2020 – Flyability will be hosting a series of webinars on indoor drones featuring drone industry leaders DJI and Pix4D, drone inspection experts API and ASME, and drone program creators at huge companies like Chevron and Cargill.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Flyability canceled its first U.S. User Conference in March and converted the keynote talks into a webinar series. The series begins this Thursday, April 9 with a presentation on the future of drone inspections and will continue into May.
The schedule for Flyability’s 2020 User Conference in Denver, CO, featured an impressive lineup of keynotes, including speakers from drone industry leaders like DJI and Pix4D, inspection standard organizations like the American Petroleum Institute (API) and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), and drone program creators at huge companies like Cargill and Chevron. Flyability is excited to share that these speakers have agreed to present their talks in webinar formats, instead of in person.
“Through this webinar series we will be able to share some of the key learnings from the last four years of deploying drones instead of humans for dangerous indoor inspection jobs," says Flyability co-founder and CEO, Patrick Thévoz. "We were the pioneers of indoor drone inspection. The drone inspection market is still in its infancy, and we’re excited to share the experiences of our customers who have scaled up their operations and enabled unprecedented risk reduction and savings.”
The first webinar in the series will take place on Thursday, April 9 at 10:30 A.M. EST and will feature expert speakers from both API (American Petroleum Institute) and ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers).
“These webinars give us the opportunity to share valuable first-hand knowledge from a variety of experts,” says Johan Mlouka, Flyability Managing Director, Americas. “Through these presentations, we hope to facilitate a conversation about ways that indoor drones can help keep workers out of harm’s way, while also sharing information that can help companies streamline their inspection workflows.”
Here is an overview of the webinar schedule:
- The Future of Drone Inspections: Learn How API and ASME Experts Are Working to Expand Drone Inspection Applications—Thursday, April 9 at 10:30 A.M. EST / 4:30 P.M. CEST
- How Country-of-Origin Drone Bans Impact U.S. Companies & Agencies Including Public Safety Agencies Fighting COVID-19—Tuesday, April 14 at 11:30 A.M. EST / 5:30 P.M. CEST
- Indoor 3D Modeling: Applications & Implications—Tuesday, April 21 at 10:30 A.M. EST / 4:30 P.M. CEST
- How to Build and Scale a Drone Program at Your Company—Wednesday, April 22 at 10:30 A.M. EST / 4:30 P.M. CEST
- Drones in Oil & Gas: How Chevron Uses Drones to Improve Safety, Reduce Downtimes, and Save Money—Tuesday, April 28 at 10:30 A.M. EST / 4:30 P.M. CEST
- Indoor 3D Modeling Use Cases: Photogrammetry in Action—Thursday, April 30 at 11:30 A.M. EST / 5:30 P.M. CEST
- Drones in Power Generation: How Exelon Clearsight Uses Drones to Improve Safety, Reduce Downtimes, and Save Money—Thursday, May 14 at 10:30 A.M. EST / 4:30 P.M. CEST
- How to Perform Safer Confined Spaces Inspections Using Drones—Wednesday, May 20 at 2:00 P.M. EST / 12:00 P.M. MST
Flyability is a Swiss company building solutions for the inspection and exploration of indoor, inaccessible, and confined spaces. By allowing drones to be used safely inside buildings, it enables industrial companies and inspection professionals to reduce downtime, inspection costs, and risks to workers. With hundreds of customers in over 50 countries in Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Maritime, Infrastructures & Utilities, and Public Safety, Flyability has pioneered and continues to lead the innovation in the commercial indoor drone space.
More information on www.flyability.com / @fly_ability
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, +41 21 311 55 00